Sunday, June 05, 2005

gone fishing

Well, not really, but The Farmers Wife must take a temporary hiatus due to a computer crash. I'm checking in on my daughters computer, which seems to be having issues also. I'm just old enough to have a love/hate relationship with technology. During this crash I will be taking photos, catching up on some reading and knitting! I'll be back as soon as Jim the Computer Geek can figure out the problem. By the way, out here in the country he makes house calls!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be waiting and checking every day for your return!

g said...

Hope you'll sort things out soon...I miss your "eye" zanne! ;-)

Ezequiel Mesquita said...

I will miss enjoying your posts, too. Hope that will not last long.

Anonymous said...

You tell Jim he needs to make hay while the sunshines and to get your dadgum confuser back on line. I ain't got all day!

Anonymous said...

so glad to find your blog ... it's great!

KatKit13 said...

I've missed my daily "pic" fix. Hope the computer hasn't given up the ghost.

Anonymous said...

Still checking every day. Hope you get things back in order soon, and I suspect you'll have a good supply of wonderful pix to post when you do!

Incompetant Critic said...

I think I need to say some thin after goin through all most all of ur blogs. U are not jus a Farmers Wife !
I think u are a charming
refined and redifined Heart ...