Tuesday, June 21, 2005

mystery shopper

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Marge and "the furniture guy" discuss business at the barn sale. Many of the rural barns have outlived their original purposes and now house antiques and tons of interesting things. Up the road from here Val has a barn full of stuff and two giant stuffed toy monkeys that reside in the rafters, serving as unofficial barn sale mascots.

I wasn't aware, until I downloaded this image, that I'd caught a mystery shopped in the old mirror hanging on the wall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really a terrific photo. Most of your pix are like art, but this also holds story. The capturing of the mystery shopper is a fun and interesting feature that adds depth (both literally and figuratively), and the crusty old farmer in that flashy shirt just begs to have a tale conjured to explain the incongruity. Great fun! I'm so glad I found your blog.

Ezequiel Mesquita said...

This picture is a story in itself. Great shot!

Anonymous said...

Hi Zanne
this post came up when I searched for mystery shopper so here I am. I came across a website http://shoppercompanies.com and was wondering if you had seen it before. It looks like a good deal but there are too many scam artists out there so I now tend to check out a site before joining. Anyone checked it out? Any comments would be appreciated.